Thai sweet chilli chicken salad.

It's been almost a year since I've posted in here, a very event filled year! Long story short, after my wedding in August (best day of my life, ever), I put back on quite a bit of weight! I'm now back on plan and on a personal journey to lose 5 stone. I'm feeling rather positive, and this recipe is one of the reasons why. It's insanely simple and super tasty. Enjoy! :)

Thai sweet chilli chicken salad. 
Serves 1-2 | Syn value for entire dish - 3


Ingredients

Diced chicken
1.5 tbsp Thai red curry paste
1 tbsp Light soy sauce
Fry light

For the dressing:

2 tbsp Light soy sauce
1 tbsp Thai sweet chilli dipping sauce

Step 1: Marinade the chicken in the curry paste and soy sauce. The longer your marinate it for, the better! Although I only marinated mine for an hour and it was verrrry tasty. 

Step 2: Spray a non-stick frying pan with fry light and fry the chicken on a medium heat until cooked. If it starts looking a bit dry, add a bit more soy sauce.

Step 3: To make the dressing, simply mix the sweet chilli sauce with the soy sauce. Dress the chicken and serve on top of a hefty salad. Delicious.

x

4 comments:

  1. This looks delicious. That curry paste definitely on my shopping list for next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to see a new post! Your recipes are absolutely fab and I frequently stumble back to this site thanks to google! Although I am a vegetarian I have been able to adapt most of them to help me with my own sw plan :) Good luck with your weight loss journey! And your food photography is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds wonderful will make it on Friday for a 'fakeaway' treat.
    I am back to slimming world to lose 3 stone. so good luck to you and me!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks delicious! I love all these flavors and it's so easy to prepare! I'll have to make this soon.

    ReplyDelete