Healthy Nutella and banana milkshake.


Nutella and banana milkshake.

We're talking three ingredients. 

1 Scoop Nutella. 1 Frozen Banana. 200ml Milk.

Honestly, that's it. Blitz. I froze the banana to give it that ice creamy milkshake vibe, but it works with non frozen too.

This isn't particularly Slimming World friendly, but it's low in fat and calories and keeps you full for a long period of time. If you wanted to make it lower in syns, eliminate the banana and replace with 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder. Use the milk as a HEXa! Mix it up and enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I have been thinking about this, since you told me about it. Now that I've seen it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi iv just blended 3 stawberrys with ice and uht my milk allowance together im not sure if it is synned up or not appreiciate an answere before i drink it lol xx

    ReplyDelete